Registered users may schedule some mobile services. You will receive a text message (sms) to your mobile phone.
You can request the mobile service one-time or recurring.
Available mobile services:
- METAR / TAF messages
- Wind, temp, pressure forecast of a waypoint
- Flight share alert (booking requests)
How to get mobile services
- Register and validate your mobile phone number
--> login --> my cockpit --> my account --> personal data
- Check if your timezone is set right in the user pref (default is UTC)
--> login --> my cockpit --> my account --> general preferences
- Start creating a flight plan (or load an existing)
- After you added the first waypoint:
- Click the weather icon to retrieve the closest metar/taf report
- On the report, click the red [get sms service] button
- Wind, temp, pressure forecast
- Click the [mobile WX service] button in the weather forecast section
Modifying or stopping a recurring mobile service
Once you set up a recurring service, you can modify delivery times or stop the service at all.
Just go to --> login --> my cockpit --> my subscriptions
Instead of deleting a service, you can suspend and reactivate mobile services.
--> login --> my cockpit --> my subscriptions
There will be a small fee charged for all messages sent.
You will have to load goVFR credits --> login --> my cockpit --> [goVFR credits button]
The fees are charged in goVFR credits afterwards.
The fee of a service is printed on the screen every time you request one.
No obligation or minimum term! You will exactly get what you want, and nothing more (or less).
Register Mobile Phone